- Seattle, WA; Virtual; Remote
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kate Gottfried
• Liaison with our various partners such as localization, compliance, security, accessibility, UR (User Research), geopol, outsourcing, art review, release management, customer service
• Build management.
• Documentation management.
• Create onboarding process to various tools and keeping security groups up to date.
• Project Timeline: Coordinate with leads to update the project roadmap and long-term feature scheduled to ensure that project goals are completed on time.
• Tracking & reporting including regular communication to the team and key stakeholders to provide status and update on areas of focus, including raising blockers.
• Effectively schedule and drive meetings, assess prior requirements, and sure goals are clear and followed up on with clear meeting notes including a coherent list of action items.
• Communication and tracking milestone deliverables, including assembly of status reports.
• Scheduling and coordinating playtests, logging issues and track resolutions.
• Aiding in preparing for flights including communication and access management.
• Help with presentation materials and scheduling of meetings
• Assist in special production related projects.
Qualifications & Skills:
• 2+ years working as a video game producer or program manager
• Excellent time management
• Knowledge of game industry-standard production processes and tools
• An effective and inclusive collaborator who embraces feedback and drives for consensus
• You are analytical, like to solve problems and can work independently
• Good interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Comfortable engaging with diverse teams and disciplines
• Experience and willingness to interact directly with players/community is a plus
• Games-as-a-Service experience is a plus
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.