- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Up to 72/hr
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lindsay DesRochers
Are you a creative who understands design as a craft and truly enjoys conceptual work? If so, then this just might be the right opportunity for you!
MUST HAVE a minimum of 4 years of experience to be considered.
APPLICANTS MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ONSITE TO BE CONSIDERED: 1 day per week onsite from NewYork, NY or San Bruno, CA
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Blue Sky Thinking
- Can take ideas and run
- Has interest/experience in emerging technologies
- LOVES problem-solving
- Can work with ambiguity
Our TOP Fortune 500 ecommerce client is looking for an Interactive Product Designer to partner with the top brands in the world. The Creative team produces executions that are audience-led, insights-driven, measurable, on-brand, and ultimately lead to a memorable experience for the end-user. They care about the user experience and design creative solutions that will be useful and delightful for them while also delivering against brands’ objectives/KPIs.
The Interactive Designer will play an integral role on our Creative team by creating new customer experiences driven by data-backed innovation. Working alongside various teams you will help create
and improve advertising experiences for digital and physical experiences, supporting managed serve and self-serve channels. This opportunity will involve collaboration with Product, Engineering, Tools,
Customer Experience, and various other key stakeholders with a keen understanding of our creative process and future goals.
The ideal candidate will be a strong advocate for expanded creative capabilities within our product set. You will play a key role in unlocking potential revenue opportunities through customization of our
ad products which will meet the needs of our Suppliers and customers alike. This role is right for you if you are a strategic and innovative thinker, have an ability to build and maintain strong business relationships, possess strong business acumen, and effective time management and creative skills.
• Collaborate with strategists, creative leads, and business stakeholders to design and produce
compelling customer experiences that align with business objectives.
• Execute multiple creative concepts and design solutions as a sole contributor to translate business
needs into innovative solutions.
• Explore trends and competitive landscape, incorporating appropriate use of color, type, tone, and
style into digital design practices.
• Familiarity with designing for web and app, and a keen interest in emerging technologies, using
data to inform design decisions, and keeping the user journey in mind.
• 4-6+ years of creative experience, especially in omni channel, multi-brand retail industry.
• College degree; BA or BFA preferred in Graphic Design or advertising.
• Proficient knowledge of Adobe CC: Photoshop and Illustrator is great. Experience working with
• Figma and/or Sketch is a must. HTML, CSS and other languages a plus!
• Expert knowledge of product design and prototyping to test functionality and viability.
• Solid organizational skills, detail-oriented. Capable of working on multiple projects concurrently in a
very fast paced environment, ensuring that quality deliverables are achieved on time.
• Strong relationship-building skills. Ability to work with a variety of people in various disciplines.
• Enjoys working with others and collaborating with positive attitude.
• Exceptional communication & presentation skills, both written and verbal.
• Passion for partners, products, and marketing.