- Hybrid in NYC
- Job Terms:
- $95,000 - $120,000
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Robin Legator
EXCITING PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER OPPORTUNITY
Our client, a growing digital affinity bank, is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to play an important role in supporting their Student Lending business through lead generation and conversion optimization. You will share ownership in creating and sharing their product strategy and play a critical role on the Marketing team by supporting marketing plans and execution across multiple acquisition channels under the leadership of the Senior Manager and Product Marketing Director.
The ideal candidate should have an eagerness to dig into customer insights and competive intel and be a strong cross-functional partner to help inform marketing and product enhancement roadmaps through close partnership with Engineering, UX Design, Customer Service, Product Management and Underwriting.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Operate as a marketing point of contact for the Student Lending Product
• Responsible for project management of key strategic marketing initiatives
• Conceptualize and execute on multichannel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, develop creative briefs, and ensure the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
• Assist and collaborate with Channel Marketing Managers with development and execution of marketing initiatives, customer marketing programs and other marketing efforts including but not limited to direct mail, email, refer-a-friend, digital, offers and online banking
• Work closely with cross-functional teams to influence and inform Student Lending product roadmap and upcoming release schedules to address applicant feedback and insights through product enhancements and workflow improvements
• Contribute to the design of detailed customer journeys in partnership with Engineering and UX to reduce friction and mitigate pain points
• Support analysis of marketing performance and make recommendations for future strategies and forecasts accordingly
• Conduct research on product differentiation in the market, staying informed on current competitive trends and insights to design outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
• Ensure quality and consistency of all marketing materials prior to market implementation
• Adhere to compliance procedures and internal/operaNonal risk controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policies.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
• Strong team player who can collaborate effectively across Marketing team and multiple stakeholder groups
• Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills with willingness to learn technical concepts of the product
• Strong organization and time management skills for effective project planning and management
• Results-driven with a focus on quality and near-perfection
• Mental curiosity and propensity to make things better
• Experience in Marketing Planning, Product, or Sales Enablement
• Creative and solution-oriented problem solver, with a strong customer focus
• Strategic and analytic thinker who is comfortable expressing ideas to stakeholders
• Self-starter with ability to work independently and manage timelines
• Attention to detail given regulated environment and focus on compliance
• Demonstrated knowledge of financial services industry a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of marketing or product experience.
- Financial industry or start-up experience preferred.
- Exp with student loan financing-refinancing and banking exp
- Agency exp would be great
- Strong marketing background such as a marketing analyst and associate