- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Andrew Banister
Location: Work is remote but candidates must be local to one of the following markets: Baltimore, MD; Boston, MA; Houston, TX; Los Angeles, CA; San Diego, CA
Our client is seeking a Project Manager who will partner with Team Lead, Process Improvement Lead, and the Data Analyst, in addition to cross-functional teams and business groups to gather requirements to develop and enhance applications and tools used to effectively service the events community. This role will also serve as a partner to the Sourcing team by providing technical expertise and oversight to technology related contracts. The ideal candidate will bring a strong combination of strategy, technology and project management experience.
Overall, the goal is to design a tech platform from scratch that has to integrate with multiple teams etc. This person must be good with identify tech requirements and coordinating with engineers and can speak the language. Can help with major platform build out and EVENT Technology landscape such as understanding sourcing teams, regersistation teams, etc.
- Gathering requirements and collaborating with Enterprise Products to standardize, rationalize, and consolidate tools and applications that enable service excellence.
- Guiding the vision and roadmap for tools and applications that enable streamlined processes and seamless experiences for the Global Meetings & Events Enablement Team and their stakeholders.
- Managing current meetings & events tools will be a primary focus, in addition to managing other applications and team wiki pages.
- Co-create a vision and develop a strategy that transforms the service experience of the technology. This may include assessing, sunsetting, and identifying new technology to support the changing needs of the event community.
- Negotiate, facilitate and maintain event platform contracts
- Conduct analysis of existing tools and applications environment and identify opportunities for rationalization, enhancement, and integration with existing tools.
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Products team to translate business requirements into technical requirements to improve business tool and applications
- Develop a strategy and roadmap for implementing tool/application improvements in collaboration with colleagues
- Collaborate with cross-functional business stakeholders to understand pain points and gather requirements to develop technology-based solutions to improve customer experience and meet business stakeholder needs
- Enterprise level supplier relationship organization and facilitation
- Tool analysis and long term roadmap
- Global Event Registry (GER) and Event tool management and evolution
Event Ops Hub maintenance
- TPA team collaboration to optimize user experience for forms
- POC for Event Teams and specific regions
- 5+ years of experience
- Big Tech background overall and strong with tool understanding and project managing from a technology perspective and how to build it out and educate teams involved.
- Ability to project manage timelines, scope the project, roadmapping
- Stakeholder management
- Translate requirements to engineers and can speak both languages- tech side and business side
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
Be part of their mission of community building
Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.