- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kallie Boruff Emanuel
This design team is looking for a Visual Designer. This design team is responsible for the personalized and inclusive learning experiences for the people the use the clients products.
• Designs “look and feel” of websites/applications supporting a variety of touchpoints and workstreams
• Development of integrated brand strategy, visual design concepts, product attributes, and iconography referencing visual system guidelines.
• Evaluates and acquires imaging content.
• May assist with building out design systems.
• May assist in addressing user experience/interface design based off existing guidelines. May implement or design prototypes from usability.
• May address global design issues across product groups for online and documentation models.
• May cross-collaborate with other design teams working on shared ideas.
• 3-5 visual design for web and years of work related experience required.
Must have strong visual design skills with the ability to design quality graphics and user interfaces.
• Ability to discuss and present an in-depth knowledge of standard design principles: color, typography, layout, brand.
• A background in designs systems thinking and experience dealing with design systems
• Excellent communication and project management skills required.
Ability to motivate others and to work under constant deadline constraints is required.
Must have the ability to understand technology issues and communicate information effectively.
Proficiency in current and emerging web technologies and standard design software packages (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign CS).
• Bachelor's degree in Design, Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Industrial Design or related area required. A combination of education and experience may substitute for a Bachelor's degree.
• Portfolio review required.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.