- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Andrew Banister
Location: Work is remote but candidates must be local to one of the following markets: Baltimore, MD; Boston, MA; Houston, TX; Los Angeles, CA; San Diego, CA; Austin, TX
Our client is seeking a Sr. Project Manager with strong communications, digital marketing, and brand marketing skills to support the team in developing communications for internal sales, partnerships teams, and external business audiences.
This person will work alongside cross-functional teams to develop internal and external content for our marketing partnerships. In addition, they will support partner programs as needed - e.g. commerce, agencies, creative - so that we can clearly convey the value of our programs to partner and business audiences. Responsibilities include assisting with strategic planning, cross-functional management, timeline and budget management, coordinating design and copy resources, maintaining alignment with internal brand teams, securing stakeholder approvals, coordinating communications and rollout plans, and providing regular project updates. The position requires strong communication and organizational skills, an understanding of branding, as well as cross-functional management experience. Content development, design, and work in program management or partner marketing are a plus.
The ideal candidate will be a critical thinker and self-starter. They will absorb complex issues, navigate ambiguity, immerse themselves in details while maintaining focus on the big picture, ensure alignment across groups, and lead cross-functional efforts. Highly motivated and a natural self-starter, this person will have the opportunity to assist with critical global partnership initiatives and help drive results across a team of dynamic marketers, engineers, sales, and external partners and businesses.
Comfortable with data, the candidate will drive the analytical insight necessary to understand our customer's needs and maximize impact while figuring out how to get things done without relying on others to do the job. You are detail-oriented and can rapidly earn trust and credibility with stakeholders. This person will be asked to demonstrate leadership, strategic thinking, and executional excellence.
- Support activation planning for key audience stakeholders, working with cross-functional teams to develop roadmaps and securing resources for development.
- Manage a cross-functional team on one of the company's most complex and brands
- Develop communications & go-to-market plans that reflect business goals
- Partner with marketing, Business Engineering and Solutions, communication and other team members to manage production, project updates, and global rollout
- Manage project plan, timeline, budget
- Manage external agencies and coordinate with internal design, copy, and brand resources
- Contribute to the building best practices in project management and operational efficiency
- 6+ years of experience working in marketing, communications, project management
- Experience managing complex projects and large scale content creation
- Experience working with cross-functional groups
- Experience creating and maintaining project management documents and budgets
- Content management, brand marketing, brand management experience a plus
- Familiarity with digital marketing / advertising landscape in general and partnerships in particular
- Experience managing large, cross-functional initiatives at the global scale
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, English, or related field, required
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
Be part of their mission of community building
Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.