- San Francisco, CA; Remote
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Caitlin Bair
Location: Work can be remote from the West Coast, Bay Area
We want to hear from you if you’re passionate about:
- Cultivating cross-functional relationships.
- Managing scalable processes to optimize programs.
- Managing operations for programmatic excellence.
- Ensuring a high quality partner experience.
- Own all aspects of partner awards program project management, including workback schedule, nomination process, judging and selection.
- Own and contribute to core workstreams across major to-partner moments including Partner Appreciation Week, Partners at Accelerate, and Partner Advisory Councils.
- 5 years of experience in a program management/project management/operations role.
- Experience working on cross-functional and global initiatives.
- Experience establishing relationships, influence, managing consensus, and working internally and externally at all organizational levels.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understaanding of event planning.
- Experience working with channel partners marketing or sales (preferred functions: program manager, project manager, operations manager).
- Track record of successfully rolling out complex, global initiatives.
- Ability to effectively operate in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, team environment.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, solve complex problems and scale effectively across a large organization and highly distributed and often, remote team.
A giant in the Tech Industry, this company's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. This company is committed to continuing to make diversity, equity, and inclusion part of everything they do—from how they build their products to how they build their workforce. Consistently named one of Forbes top employers, this company works hard to attract, retain and progress the best Talent.
A career here gives you the opportunity to be part of something bigger:
Expanding Opportunity - Providing people with information, tools and services to help them build knowledge, fuel curiosity, and unlock opportunity.
Protecting Users - Keeping billions of people safer online.
Including all Voices - Building a world where progress, equitable outcomes, diversity, and inclusion can be realities both inside and outside our workplace.
Responding to Crisis - Helping those affected by crisis through products, people and partners.
Advancing Sustainability - Unifying practices, partnerships, and products around a single mission — to foster sustainability at scale.
Are you ready to join the journey?
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.