- Hybrid in Cupertino, CA or Culver City, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kendra Campbell
Our client's Music Content Design Production team is seeking an experienced producer to support temporal and ongoing content workstreams, working closely with Production Design and Publishing teams to facilitate the production of on-product content for the client's music platform.
Candidates will be required to develop and maintain project scopes, adhere to specific timelines and milestones, and manage and maintain day to day communication and project development, as well as be held accountable for regular project status reporting and escalation of critical issues.
More specifically, candidates will:
• Manage communications and workflow, ensuring project timelines, project deliverables, and resourcing needs
• Work closely with Project leadership to prioritize ongoing content production initiatives, manage internal and external resources, and create project assignments.
• Report regular status updates to project lead, escalate project issues to Production and Design Leadership, and proactively problem solve project blockers in collaboration with production and design leadership.
• Maintain and optimize project workflow, project tracking, internal and cross-functional communication, including documentation and evangelization of process.
• Handle day-to-day critical issues and troubleshooting of production challenges
• Participate in internal and cross-functional meetings with clear meeting goals and agendas, and complete actionable recaps.
7+ years experience acting as a Producer or Project Manager at a creatively driven agency or design studio.
Expertise in designed and animated content creation and production processes.
Should be comfortable with high volume deliverables tracking, and a fast paced environment.
Should be experienced articulating creative intent to others and proactively organizing deliverables to communicated needs.
Experience working cross-functionally, considering multiple teams and touchpoint throughout the lifecycle of a project.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Resource Manager checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)