- Los Angeles, (on-site & remote)
- Job Terms:
- $55.00 hourly DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tamira Imondi
We are hiring a Mid-level Project Manager for a global retail and sports apparel brand. This role will be based in Los Angeles, CA.
- 12 months+ project
- Required to work on-site 3-4 days a week with flexibility.
- Must be located in LA and able to attend weekly meetings on-site with the team in Los Angeles - areas include DTLA and West Hollywood.
- Travel domestically 2x a year
- Agile Work Experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in project management
• Must be located in LA and able to attend weekly meetings on-site with the team in Los Angeles - areas include DTLA and West Hollywood.
• Must be able to work with the Portland based team / separate from LA team
• Experience project managing marketing campaigns end to end
• Familiar with product timelines and ordering processes
• Having a passion for fashion, trends, sustainability, lifestyle industry, and sports/footwear is preferred
• Excellent use of project management tools: CAPM or PMP preferred but not required
• Shipping / Receiving for seeding and sample ordering
• Be able to navigate with head office team to ensure sample coordination is easily accessible to the PDX team while being based in LA
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
This position will support and partner with the Global Brand Marketing team to plan, execute and deliver campaigns with a focus on project management, product support, operational support, and other adhoc topics. The role will also support process definition and documentation for Brand Comm’s team across a couple brand collaboration partners and internal cross-functional partners.
• Manage the execution and completion of the defined project plan by effectively coordinating people and resources.
• Steer projects and ensure deadlines and targets are successfully achieved. Work closely with the team, cross-functional partners and collaboration team to make sure the scope and direction of each project are on schedule.
• Budget tracking, reporting, and reconciliation support with procurement teams. Manage PO and invoice process for all external agency partners.
• Presentations – create impactful and compelling presentations. Ensure consistency, flow and high quality of presentations in accordance with brand identity guidelines
• Sample ordering and management for photoshoots and seeding (B2B systems and partnering closely with the Product and CTC teams)
• Provide team admin and organizational support includes but is not limited to the below:
o Setting key meetings
o Setting agenda, follow up notes and actions
o Team SharePoint organization
o Internal program management for campaign uploads and toolkit delivery (DAB, Campaign Portal, Marvin)
o Support courier service support of the product for shoots and seeding
Own product ordering with cross-category partners
Take on ad hoc projects to support comm’s teams through heavy campaign periods
o Ensuring all deliverables are met across different teams
o Photoshoot process support
o Legal / internal team approvals of imagery / content/ copy
• Top Creator & Energy Comm’s team / SNR management
• Top Creator & Energy touchpoint teams and x functional teams
• Top Creator & Energy product and design teams
• Top Creator & Energy analytics teams
• Finance and procurement teams
• External stakeholders: partner teams, agency partners
• Focus on markets of US, Western Europe, LAM, and APAC
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
• Project management skills from initiation to closure (scoping, structuring, work planning, status reporting tools, mgmt. updates)
• Analytical mindset, innovative thinker, and collaborator
• Excellent presentation and communication (verbal and written) skills across different levels within a global organization
• Excellent use of project management tools
• Ability to mediate and bring cross-functional stakeholders with different objectives to agree on a consensus
• Basic knowledge of business process management methodologies and principles
• High degree of self-management and drive
• Manage of sensitive information
• Energy / resilient / proactive / organized
• Problem resolution/troubleshooting skills a must
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
• Business related degree from an accredited college or university
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in project management
• Preferably prior experience in agile project methodology
• Proficient in MS Office, Outlook
Our client strives to be the global leader in the sporting goods industry with brands built on a passion for sports and a sporting lifestyle. They are committed to continuously strengthening brands and products to improve their competitive position. Their strategic focus is on increasing brand credibility, elevating the experience for their consumers, and pushing the boundaries in sustainability. The execution of their strategy is enabled by a mindset of innovation across all dimensions of their business as well as their digital transformation.