- Hybrid from Bay Area, New York, Seattle, or Los Angeles
- Job Terms:
- $80/hr + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Caitlin Bair
We’re seeking a Product Marketing Manager to help our Content Safety and Counter Abuse Technology team pursue our mission of creating the most helpful and responsible products in the world. Protecting people from misinformation, disinformation, and other harmful content and abuse and making our products safer for everyone is core to the work of many different teams. You will actively manage the launch and maintenance of Content Responsibility-related products and programs, working closely with research, product, policy, brand, PR, and global cross-functional teams.
- Craft, test, and standardize compelling value propositions and messaging narratives for our product launches
- Partner closely with our product partners on developing new features, controls, and user experiences that prove our narrative.
- Manage the development and execution of campaign and program launch plans for Content Responsibility, including briefing external partners and agencies, and managing launch communications, from website content development, to blog posts, to FAQs.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Create user-focused value propositions for our product launches, working closely with product and comms teams
- Create effective go-to-market strategy and plans for product launches
- Partner across regions to understand local and regional insights and create playbooks for regions to use with product launches
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 8 years of experience in product marketing
- Experience building product marketing plans, from strategy through go-to-market execution
- Experience in safety, content responsibility, kids, privacy, policy, or security marketing
- Ability to think strategically about complex marketing issues, communicate insights to actions, and deliver measurable and sustained consumer marketing impact
- Ability to consistently deliver quality outputs with tight deadlines in a dynamic environment, where priorities can shift based on the market needs
- Outstanding writing skills, with an ability to help craft clear, user-friendly messages
- Experience collaborating and working effectively on cross-functional projects, managing agency partners, and balancing stakeholders at all levels of an organization with varying priorities
- Excellent project management skills, especially the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast changing environment
A giant in the Tech Industry, this company's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. This company is committed to continuing to make diversity, equity, and inclusion part of everything they do—from how they build their products to how they build their workforce. Consistently named one of Forbes top employers, this company works hard to attract, retain and progress the best Talent.
A career here gives you the opportunity to be part of something bigger:
Expanding Opportunity - Providing people with information, tools and services to help them build knowledge, fuel curiosity, and unlock opportunity.
Protecting Users - Keeping billions of people safer online.
Including all Voices - Building a world where progress, equitable outcomes, diversity, and inclusion can be realities both inside and outside our workplace.
Responding to Crisis - Helping those affected by crisis through products, people and partners.
Advancing Sustainability - Unifying practices, partnerships, and products around a single mission — to foster sustainability at scale.
Are you ready to join the journey?
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.