- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Christie Bridges
US RETAIL, VISUAL MERCHANDISING PROJECT MANAGER
Responsible for the implementation and execution of innovative retail design and visual
merchandising projects from inception to completion. Ensure cohesive brand storytelling and
communication throughout US market ensuring quality, consistency & creative content aligned with
the global brand guidelines. Daily collaboration with Retail Design, Brand Creative and Visual
Merchandising teams. Ensure all projects meet required timelines and enforcement of creative
processes and adherence to global brand guidelines.
· Track and assist in development of all retail projects and initiatives in line with brand global
· In partnership with the Retail Design Directors, US Marketing and Construction, oversee
implementation of all retail formats- freestanding stores, dept stores, travel retail and
· Kick-off, manage and track all US Visual Merchandsing projects ensuring all
deliverables/deadlines are achieved relative to project schedules.
· Coordinate with Retail Design, Visual Merchandising, and other Creative functions to ensure
the brands retail experience is upheld at a consistent level of excellence while addressing all
· Coordinate with cross-functional partners within the larger brand home office team to
ensure project needs and deliverables are fulfilled as required.
· Responsible for review and routing/approval of all project briefs and design documentation
for clarity and technical specifications related to brand artwork and merchandising
· Manage an outside agency to create graphics/artwork documentation and artwork adaption.
· Provide project status and milestone scheduling to share with cross-functional teams.
· Manage high volume workload and prioritize project requirements effectively.
· Manage digital filing/archives of all documentation and project information.
5-7 years prior retail design and/or visual merchandising project management
Hybrid work schedule position (wider NYC-based)- although 100% remote will be
Knowledge of technical specifications and materials related to graphics/signage and
merchandising/retail design is critical for success
High-level of software proficiency required (MS Office/Teams, Wrike)
Possess high aesthetic aptitude and a keen eye for high-end specialty retail design and
Excellent communication skills and ability to motivate others on team.
Strong organizational skills.
Knowledge of retail trends and environments.
Must be able to work independently as well as with the team.
Must be able to follow projects from inception to completion.
Must be able to execute several projects at once in a timely and efficient manner