- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Saraya Kohloff
Our client seeks a Marketing Operations Coordinator to support digital marketing campaign execution on their ads platform. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic about digital marketing, resourceful, and comfortable with managing deadlines to deliver high-quality ads campaigns. You will need to be detail-oriented, manage multiple campaigns at once, and rapidly earn trust and credibility with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Individuals will support day-to-day campaign execution to support large scale globe launches for internal marketing programs.
- Campaign execution includes campaign setup, QA, and troubleshooting to meet deadlines.
- QA ads to ensure they meet proper site specs and ad requirements.
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years of Advertising/ Marketing experience
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Facebook Ads Manager
- Experience executing large scale global ads campaigns
- Technical knowledge of social media platform ads (pixel, custom audience, placements, optimization, bulk edit, etc.) and best practices
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Experience with reporting, tracking, and developing campaign insights
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Communication and collaboration skills to engage with multiple technical and non-technical stakeholders and different teams to deliver solutions efficiently
- Highly motivated, result-oriented self-starter with ambiguity, experience initiating and driving projects
- Experience with Small Business landscape and/or online marketing and advertising
- Experience managing ads campaign budgets of $10K or more
- Marketing agency experience
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Familiarity with A/B Testing, lift measurement
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel
- Experience building cross functional relationships across a variety of functions to launch projects that drive business value
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
Be part of their mission of community building
Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.