- Remote from anywhere in the US!
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Ryan Lack
Public Policy Managers on our client's Politics and Government team collaborate internally to help communicate Instagram policies and best practices to political, government and nonprofit audiences.
- Leading product and best practices support for Politics and Government partners globally
- Producing, distributing and updating all Instagram guides and best-practices materials for Politics and Government partners
- Updating all collateral, including playbooks, one-pagers, and Keynote slide decks
- Adjusting broader marketing materials for a policymaker audience
- Creating new or updating old resources as products launch and needs emerge
- Ensure document branding is consistent and up to date
- Carrying all of our collateral through the translation process for equitable access.
- Assist in the development of on-platform civic engagement products
- Source creatives and work with local, country-specific cross-functional teams globally to produce in-app artwork geared towards civic engagement
- Support the Instagram product and engineering team at all stages of launch
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of work experience in product marketing, communications or similar fields.
- Strong understanding of US and global politics, and comfort working with political and government organizations.
- Excellent project management experience, with the ability to lead and handle multiple time-sensitive, cross-functional projects on deadline.
- Highly professional communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans.
- Ability to work effectively and swiftly with all levels of management, both internally and externally.
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
Be part of their mission of community building
Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.