- Work Remote - must align with PST
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shari Hungerford
Aquent Studios x Adobe is a custom-built creative agency partnership that provides scalability with world-class talent to Adobe’s in-house studio and web team. This collaboration creates exciting opportunities to work with Aquent Studios and impact millions of customers, showcasing Adobe’s products via innovative storytelling and unique visual experiences.
Job Description: Mid-level Studio Manager
We’re looking for a Mid-level Studio Manager on the Aquent Studios x Adobe team who works with Creative Directors and functional marketing managers on myriad Engagement Design Photoshop projects (campaigns, evergreen articles, onboarding series work, etc.) to lead partners through the full cycle of program management—from initiation and planning to execution. They ensure that the work produced is high quality, meets all program objectives, and is delivered in a timely, cost-effective manner. They manage collaboration by serving as the single point of contact between the creative team and any stakeholders. Studio Managers drive the entire creative production process—from consulting on briefs to resourcing (sometimes outsourcing), production, asset delivery, and archiving. Creative team project management within an agency or creative-driven company is a must.
What you need to succeed:
- In-depth knowledge within a discipline — Must demonstrate solid working experience and a
- firm understanding of the functioning of an in-house creative team or agency
- 4+ years of direct project management experience within a corporate tech marketing organization or creative ad agency
- Understanding of the creative process, from initial objective-setting to creative concepting, design, and production
- Exceptional EQ and stakeholder management
- Strong risk assessment and contingency planning skills
- Ability to manage projects and teams in a highly matrixed organization
- Manage multiple marketing communications projects, tracking and reporting on progress and status
- Negotiate and own the schedule, budget and resource-planning to ensure the Studio team is set for success
- Build relationships and work closely with partners to understand their needs and priorities, clarify objectives and clearly communicate plans
- Proactively identify potential issues and problem solve with the extended team, while keeping all parties informed and tracking
- Identify roles and responsibilities at project outset, to clearly understand and set expectations, while also ensuring a streamlined and efficient program delivery
- Foster a collaborative environment and promote team harmony
- Act resourcefully and work independently with high attention to detail
- Manage open-ended, ambiguous, or ill-defined projects
- Skilled in usage of Microsoft Office and project management software, such as Workfront
- Hands-on asset management experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing tasks and meeting all deadlines
- Active participation and Studio advocacy — Collaborate with the marketing teams as a key contributor and proponent for effective communications to the target audience
- Proactively identify issues, actively involve others, and propose solutions
- Successfully juggle priorities
- Show eagerness to broaden skills and improve
- Leverage the knowledge of others, working closely with the broader Studio team
- Willingly answer questions within the team and offer help
- Receive, weigh, and integrate diverse feedback from a multi-disciplinary team
- Take ownership for asset management
- Manage creative process and workflow from creative brief submission to release of assets
- Strong presentation and communication skills — Explain the rationale for Studio work to others within the Studio and outside the team.
- Utilize strong written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills, with keen attention to detail, to promote collaborative partnerships and successful program delivery
- Project management—Manage marketing communications projects across media in a highly matrixed organization, track and report on the creative process, and move the process forward on time, on budget, and most of all, on brand in the Adobe voice.
- Clear communication—As the account manager for internal clients and stakeholders, Studio Managers must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to effectively manage stakeholder expectations while simultaneously upholding the vision and standards of Adobe Studio.
- Problem-solving ability—Setting appropriate expectations, managing conflict, and tracking resources is challenging. To succeed, Studio Managers and Project Coordinators need strong problem-solving skills and must negotiate deadlines with stakeholders, making appropriate resource trade-offs in a fast-moving and ever changing environment.
- Artistic sensibility—While studio management is primarily a project management function, Studio Managers and Project Coordinators should understand Adobe creative standards and vision, and assist in enforcing guidelines and routing questionable materials to Creative Directors for review.
- Technical proficiency—Studio management roles require a firm understanding of software programs like Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as project management software like Workfront.
Aquent Studios has partnered with Adobe LLC’s In-house studio. This is an exciting opportunity with the potential to impact millions of customers via innovative storytelling and human experiences. You’ll be working with the Aquent Studios team to support their digital presence, major events, and all of Adobe's products.
Aquent Studios is a global creative studio that delivers scale, speed and efficiency to the world’s most recognized brands. We create the work that matters the most to them—work that has a real impact on their business. As an Aquent Studio team member, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with the largest and most influential companies in the world, solving design challenges and extending their brands across tactic types and platforms, including digital design, UI/UX, video, motion, content, print design, web development, and more. If you want to do work that matters in a collaborative setting that values ingenuity and personal growth, you have found the right place!