- Seattle, WA; Remote
- Job Terms:
- $40 hourly
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Marly Caro
Our client is seeking a temporary Product Marketing Manager. From Day 1, the successful candidate will work with stakeholders across the devices business to support a diverse range of marketing initiatives in support of new product launches and sales activities. The candidate will have exceptional project management skills, strong business judgment, and the ability to execute with high accuracy in a fast-paced and strict deadline environment.
The Product Marketing Manager will build marketing campaigns and support a wide range of onsite marketing channel execution for the devices business. This role will be responsible for building and delivering best-in-class merchandising campaigns using our internal marketing tools, while finding and driving efficiencies and process improvements.
Key job responsibilities:
- Support go-to-market launch activities including product page and category page creation for devices
- Manage online traffic channels for including campaign execution, targeting, and set-up
- Identify opportunities for process efficiency and automation, working cross-functionally to implement them
- Bachelor's Degree, required
- 2+ years of previous work experience managing and executing digital marketing campaigns
- Self-starter with a bias for action; can make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills across all levels of the organization with demonstrated ability to influence others
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Enjoy getting your hands dirty in day-to-day tasks and working in ambiguous environments
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.