- Portland, OR
- Job Terms:
- $35-40/hr + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lauren Friant
We are partnering with a leading retailer to bring on a Data Manager for their Global Store Operations. This is a 12-month project that is done hybrid out of Portland, Oregon.
As the Data Manager for Global Store Operations you will be using data to help inform leadership on the best path forward to help better serve their Athletes and their consumer needs. You will provide insights that help shape the strategy in all business aspects that affects their retail store environments. You will support the cross-functional team on initiatives that impact the global store fleet and help guide the team with data-driven insights.
This position requires a high-energy, self-motivated individual with strong technical and analytical skills, high detail-orientation and excellent written and verbal communication. Candidates with financial, strategic planning or business analytics experience in a retail environment preferred.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Marketing, or a related field (an additional 2 years of experience in lieu of a related degree).
• Minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required.
• Moderate to advanced SQL skills required.
• Moderate to advanced Tableau skills preferred.
• Proven ability to sift through data, identify critical information, analyze, develop hypotheses and make recommendations required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including results packaging and development of management presentations required.
• Experience, interest, and adaptability to working in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
• Demonstrated ability to learn new tools quickly and independently.
• Ability to develop strong partnerships across a multi-layered organization required.
This client, named for the Greek goddess of victory, is the world's leading designer, marketer and distributor of athletic footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories.