- Remote but work EST
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Andrew Banister
The Video Creative Producer participates in and manages the production of assigned projects, which can range from commercial campaigns, to fully graphic and animated web pieces, to simple straightforward content projects. This role will work very closely with Design Project Managers to clearly communicate timelines, deliverables, goals, and expectations with internal team members and external partners. The Creative Producer needs to be resourceful, contribute significantly to the production process, and take full responsibility for all aspects from production through post-production. This will include coordinating the flow of various studio assets, and supervising the workload of the post-production and motion design team.
- Video Production
- Ensure all creative deliverables and assets adhere to standards, and manages QC through post and delivery; Monitor post-production processes in order to ensure accurate completion of all video creative.
- Assist in putting forward the best production team members for each job, including editors, vfx specialists, motion designers, sound designers, and colorists.
- Manage and track music licenses and contracts, as needed.
- Source and track creative assets, as needed.
- Stay current on industry and technology trends and foster innovative production solutions.
- Project Management
- Manage and lead all aspects of pre-production, production and post-production for performance marketing video creative.
- Responsible for negotiating, generating, and managing the lifecycle and project plan of a video schedule.
- Actualize and archive all projects; Maintain documentation and dashboards that allow for quick and efficient understanding of resource capacity and project status.
- Partner with other project managers, designers, copywriters, and other marketing creative stakeholders to build and deliver high-quality assets.
- Anticipate and resolve conflicts diplomatically; facilitate effective communication within and across teams.
- Ensure the team has a clear definition of success for outcomes/deliverables before starting a project.
- Communicate regularly re: process gaps or areas to improve; work transparently to identify areas for process improvement.
- 4-6 years experience in a post-production environment as an active producer
- Experience with project management and team collaboration software tools (i.e. Jira, Airtable).
- Understanding of production and post-production project workflows.
- Understanding of production techniques and software, and how each are used to complete projects (After Effects, Cinema 4D, Premiere, etc.).
- Thorough understanding of file formats and delivery.
- Cursory knowledge of Premier, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects workflow.
- Knowledge of the various roles, functions, capabilities, equipment, and applications within the production department.
- Organized, detail oriented, and excellent time management and multi-tasking abilities.
- Results driven and proactive.
- Strong listener: able to deeply understand the team’s needs, ask the right questions to keep a project moving in the right direction, and proactively pursue feedback.
- Good interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Able to adapt to new working methods and technological advances.
- Nice to have experience working for a marketing agency
- Strong understanding of performance and digital marketing
- Experience as a Producer
- Understand premier and after effects
- Must be familiar with the video creative process and tools used.
- BA in design or equivalent yrs of experience
This legendary company has entertained, informed and inspired people around the globe for over 90 years. Named one of Forbes top companies to work for year over year, this is where dreams really do come true.
Whether you’re looking to create, support business growth and development, work behind-the-scenes on your favorite TV shows or upcoming movies, or anything in-between, this is your opportunity to start the next chapter of your career story and help create the exhilarating experiences this company is known for worldwide.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.