- NY, SF, Mountain View, San Jose, or LA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Caitlin Bair
The Platforms and Ecosystems team is responsible for marketing this company's platforms through all segments.
In this role, you will help scale Enterprise marketing efforts with as many as 50 leading software partners. You will meet with many of these partners on a regular basis to ensure execution against mutually agreed upon go-to-market plans. You will also help manage programs to ensure customers understand it’s value proposition, and partners execute against its requirements.
- Partner Management: Meet with software partners on a regular basis to ensure execution against mutually agreed upon marketing plans. Be a marketing resource for these partners, and ensure they are using the branding properly.
- Program Management: Manage our scalable software partner programs to ensure that partners are executing against the marketing requirements. Put together assets that help our customers and partners understand the benefits of the program.
- Reporting: Report against the results of marketing efforts across our software partnerships, and communicate these results to internal stakeholders on a regular, recurring basis.
- 5+ years of experience
- Bachelor's degree, required
- 3+ years of experience in partner marketing and product marketing with an enterprise audience
- Must have experience working directly with external partners.
- Organized and skilled at maintaining clear project plans
- Effective communication and presentation
- Tools: Google Workspace
A giant in the Tech Industry, this company's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. This company is committed to continuing to make diversity, equity, and inclusion part of everything they do—from how they build their products to how they build their workforce. Consistently named one of Forbes top employers, this company works hard to attract, retain and progress the best Talent.
A career here gives you the opportunity to be part of something bigger:
Expanding Opportunity - Providing people with information, tools and services to help them build knowledge, fuel curiosity, and unlock opportunity.
Protecting Users - Keeping billions of people safer online.
Including all Voices - Building a world where progress, equitable outcomes, diversity, and inclusion can be realities both inside and outside our workplace.
Responding to Crisis - Helping those affected by crisis through products, people and partners.
Advancing Sustainability - Unifying practices, partnerships, and products around a single mission — to foster sustainability at scale.
Are you ready to join the journey?
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.