- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Mindy Totaro
Our client is looking for a Marketing Coordinator . As a member of this marketing team, you will partner with stakeholders across Sales, Marketing, and other service teams to implement processes at scale that help us tell the most important stories to customers and partners around the world. You will work closely with subject matter experts, product marketers, and content managers who are responsible for delivering messages to a large, globally distributed audience, both internally and externally. Successful candidates will be detail-oriented, organized, and capable of handling multiple projects at once.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Manage effective processes to improve efficiency and adaptability within the product marketing organization
- Support large, ongoing projects in partnership with internal teams, such as SEO
- Ensure product marketing content is refreshed on a regular cadence
- Manage collaboration with stakeholder teams
- 1+ years of experience in marketing content management
- 1+ years’ experience with program and project management
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications
- Experience with platforms such as Smartsheet or Workfront
- Ability to analyze and pull data from various data points
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional global organization
- The ability to remain calm and collected in high-pressure, high-stakes environments
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and collaboration skills
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.