- Coral Gables, FL
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Casey Atizado
The role of the Marketing Communications group is to ensure the flawless support and execution of world-class communications in support of the clients business goals. As we grow our business in Latin America & Canada, we are recruiting a Localization Coordinator with exceptional skills and in- depth knowledge of creative production to be part of the Operations and Production team. This person will work closely with the Localization Manager to orchestrate localization projects for the markets.
The Localization Coordinator will support the Localization Manager for the marketing and communications team in the following areas :
Event Coordination : These are mostly internal large scale meeting and work sessions which requires booking, coordination and management of vendors and any other associated support teams; detailed planning involving seat mapping, coordinate equipment set up, attendee registration, catering and transport setup and all other related admin.
Resource coordination: This role is required to support the management of 200+ resources in a single project. Ensuring that attendees are accurately documented in an internal tool, with a key focus on attendee profile data accuracy and maintain up-to-date data base. Will provide on going support to all attendees during the project and be able to deal with multiple changes in a timely manner. An excellent understanding of IT systems and capacity for rapid change management and communication is a must.
Travel Planning : Work with internal Travel and Events team to secure all travel and hotel bookings and ensure compliance with most updated travel policies, budget and security requirements. Budget Tracking and its associated paperwork : Keep an updated tracker to track budget utilization against approved target. Share timely updates and report to Localization Manager.
• Superior project and time management skills
• Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and multi-task
• Ability to manage change while maintaining an environment of consistency
• Self starter and can proactively problem solve when faced with challenges
• Process minded with an attention to detail
• Proven ability to create and implement new processes and systems
• Experience working in an agency and has an understanding of the creative development process
• Strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills
• Strong team player and proven effectiveness in managing various stakeholders
5 to 8 years experience, ideally working with creative teams in a multinational agency environment. Strong understanding of tools such as Mail, Excel, Keynote, Pages and Calendar. Fluent in spoken and written English is a must
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Resource Manager checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)