- Silicon Valley, CA
- Job Terms:
- Daily Rate- DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Casey Atizado
This role requires a highly skilled and tenured producer with a proven track record managing the creative development process and helping teams create meticulously
crafted product imagery in a variety of complex materials.
• Have a proven track record of working with creative Computer Graphic (CG) methodologies across a variety of tools, induing Maya, Nuke, After Effects and
• Have a natural ability, creative eye and aesthetic to be able to creatively evaluate, judge and influence CG artists and print vendors work with little creative oversight.
• Expert with 3D digital workflows as they relate to 2D stills image creation, CG animation and 3D Asset creation.
• Ability to partner effectively with Marcom Brand teams and Product Marketing (PM) ensuring all product imagery follows Senior Art Director and Brand guidelines.
• Ability to develop strategic relationships with key external stakeholders in Industrial Design (ID) and Product Design (PD) as it relates to understanding product development and be able to speak knowledgeably to its representation in Marketing materials.
• Is the central point of contact for product imagery creation across still images across all platforms including; Packaging, Retail, Channel, PR and Interactive teams.
• Have a passion for building new process and structure to support the creative process and ultimately optimize day-to-day workflow specifically when it comes to animation deliverables across multiple teams.
• Have the ability to learn and cope with rapid change, be expert at dealing with ambiguity, being able to move forward without knowing all the pieces and have superb attention to detail.
• Have a firm understanding of the creative process and the nuances of product imagery creation this having the ability to accurately evaluate timelines as scoped by internal and external partners. Be able meet deadlines while juggling many projects and priorities.
• Strong communication, written, presentation and social skills are essential. Also, the ability to build rapport, credibility and collaborate well with different roles and levels with both internal and external stake holders.
• Actively work with the Hardware Art Director (HWAD) to create and develop best creative practice and standards for your product category
• Set up and lead internal creative reviews of all the product imagery from initial concept development through to creation.
• To review and approve creative product imagery. Have the ability to weigh in on the artistic merit of the product imagery
• Manage the briefing, creation and timely delivery of product imagery to functional teams.
• Be the critical partner with HWAD’s in order to assess and highlight artistic issues with product imagery ahead of reviews.
• Participate in long term planning efforts across future quarters and financial years, driving project schedules based on yearly roadmap needs.
• You have at least 8-12 years’ work experience in the creative and design field.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Resource Manager checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)