- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Debra Powell
Marketing and Promotion Operations Central Planner (PM)
As a member of the US Marketing and Promotion Operations team, the Oncology Central Planner has primary responsibility to ensure time allocated for promotional material review is utilized with optimal efficiency. Through cross-functional collaboration with sales, launch planning, training, agile teams, promotion and marketing organizations, our team forecasts promotion review demand and proactively communicates and helps solve for bottlenecks and capacity constraints. The Central Planner will lead all prioritization discussions and provide subject matter expertise on all aspects of the collaborative review process.
· Forecast collaborative review demand to ensure efficient use of available review time
· Lead review planning discussions, communicate full and partial team review meeting agendas, and effectively manage frequent scheduling changes and exceptions with the review team due to market events, scheduling conflicts, and launches.
· Facilitate all collaborative review team meetings to ensure meetings are efficient and conducted according to guidance.
· Act as the subject matter expert for the collaborative review process:
- Mentor new job owners on all aspects related to the review process
- Provide oversight of materials being added to agendas to ensure minimum quality and promotion review guidance has been followed.
- Counsel job owners on planning for the review process including timing considerations, type of review to consider, SME reviews, and guidance documents to review
- Communicate new or updated guidance documentation/ SOPs to the broader team when appropriate
· Participate in cross-functional teams focused on process and efficiency improvements.
Education Minimum Requirements
· Bachelor’s Degree OR a minimum of high school diploma with at least 4 years of relevant work experience which could include: project management, experience in marketing, military, or healthcare/scientific field (pharmaceutical, biotech, or medical devices).
Required Experience and Skills
· Strong Project Management Skills
· Experience managing multiple stakeholders
· Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities at the same time
· Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (oral and written)
· Ability Influence without authority (ability to manage up)
Preferred Experience and Skills
· Experience with Oncology
· Experience with Veeva Promomats
· Scrum Master Certification and/or working knowledge of agile methodologies
· Experience working on product launches
Aquent Studios is a global creative studio that delivers scale, speed and efficiency to the world’s most recognized brands. We create the work that matters the most to them—work that has a real impact on their business. As an Aquent Studio team member, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with the largest and most influential companies in the world, solving design challenges and extending their brands across tactic types and platforms, including digital design, UI/UX, video, motion, content, print design, web development, and more. If you want to do work that matters in a collaborative setting that values ingenuity and personal growth, you have found the right place!
AQUENT STUDIOS: Why work with us?
- Career opportunities supporting Fortune 500 brands
- Excellent health and dental insurance subsidized
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k), FSA's and voluntary insurance programs
- Paid weekly
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay
- Access to free training and continuing education