- Remote, Los Angeles
- Job Terms:
- $30 hourly
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Andrew Banister
As Franchise Media Coordinator on the Marketing Creative Production & Operations team, you’ll champion best-practices, tools, standards, and processes required for operational excellence and a growing slate of the world’s best content. You are a customer-centric expert in asset management with a passion for large-scale management of A/V, Print, Digital, and other assets from raw to work-in-progress to final archive. You’ll focus on the most complex and high-profile campaigns, and deliver results globally.
You'll work closely with Global marketing teams, Content Security, Creatives, Producers, Campaign Managers, Launch Managers, and external agencies, with deep immersion into day to day operations. You should be comfortable diving deep in to details, and thinking big about ways to scale, streamline, and continuously improve processes, asset libraries, and customer experiences.
You are an excellent multi-tasker who will manage projects with multiple deliverables and ensure deadlines are met across teams and key global stakeholders. As a credible voice for excellence in Asset Management, you are a leader, a collaborator, and an great communicator.
The Franchise Media Coordinator is:
• The Asset Management advocate for metadata, taxonomy, and local and global workflows related to Franchise titles & campaigns
• A mentor, educator, and partner to the Global Marketing Team, including EU, LATAM, Japan, and emerging markets, as well as Creatives, Producers, and Campaign Management Leads assigned within marketing teams
• A quick learner - able to understand and follow stakeholder workflows rapidly
• An enabler of team throughput through asset management excellence
Key job responsibilities
Managing assets for our most complex campaigns across multiple genres
• Onboarding agencies to use standards and tools
• Sourcing 3P assets for licensed titles
• Providing vendors and partners access to RAW content
• Training Genre-Pod team and partners on Asset Management best practices
• Staying up-to-date on content security standards for sharing and tiering categorizations
• Improving various MAM/DAM systems
• Setting up WIP workflow automations, as applicable to the title
• QCing, ingesting, and releasing assets to the finals archive DAM
• Downloading/prepping links for leadership
• VAM metadata localization, metadata/avails submission, asset delivery into the Catalog and working with Content Ops closely to resolve issues and ensure quality control
• Curating collections of final assets to global marketing partners
• Handling and resolving final asset search requests
• Managing internal user account creation and permissions, and performing routine user audits to ensure all users follow internal compliance measures
• Training and onboarding new users to the DAM system and assisting with questions from existing users
• Partnering with post-production teams to ingest digital media and related documents to the DAM
• Developing and updating program documentations, wikis, and provide inputs to monthly or quarterly business review documents
A day in the life
As part of the Asset Management team you will manage assets being crafted for US and Global launches. You may also have cross-functional responsibilities separate from Franchise titles, including (but not limited to) product ownership of Asset Management tools and workflows, implementing protocols related to content security, administration of access and permissions, and working with product management on a backlog of optimizations.
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.