- Beaverton, OR - Remote/hybrid on-site based currently
- Job Terms:
- $63.38 hourly
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tamira Imondi
We are hiring an Innovation / UX Interaction Designer for a global sports company in Beaverton, OR.
- Must be local to Portland
- Hybrid role on-site and remote
- Must have a portfolio that demonstrates conception to completion of projects
- Working cross-functionally with teams
- Innovation's role-with creative problem solving
- Experience with launching product features to the marketplace
- Agile work experience
- Interaction Skills
- Human Interaction
- Interaction Design, UX Wireframes, consumer journeys, user research and usability testing are a plus
• Bachelor's degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial, etc.) or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience designing with established front-end systems.
• Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams to inform product requirements, and create user flows, wireframes, user interface solutions, and prototypes.
• A solid understanding and demonstration of human-centered design principles.
• A portfolio showing experience designing web and/or mobile applications.
• 6+ years of experience in product design or UX.
• Experience in designing usable, web-based interfaces for complex internal systems.
• Understanding of modern visual design and typography.
• Effective leadership, communication, and teamwork skills.
• 3 years of experience working in a complex, cross-functional organization. 2 years of experience leading design projects.
• Demonstrated ability to design and conduct research activities, as well as to synthesize data into actionable recommendations
• Ability to work in an independent fashion, solve problems, make decisions, and communicate effectively in difficult situations
• Proficiency with Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Keynote
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and proven ability to influence product design strategy.
- Please resume and portfolio's to email@example.com for further consideration
This client, named for the Greek goddess of victory, is the world's leading designer, marketer and distributor of athletic footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories.