- Nashville, TN
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly - depends on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
Our Healthcare client is looking for a Copywriter to join their creative team on a freelance basis - hours will vary based on projects. The Copywriter is responsible for creative conception and execution through to final copy in the production of consumer-friendly and engaging material. The Copywriter participates as needed in internal business partner meetings to set expectations to ensure the scope and budget is met throughout the project.
The essential functions listed represent the major duties of this role:
- Work with in-house clients and graphic designers to develop concepts, campaigns and supporting sales materials for print, direct mail, digital (app, web and SMS) and other forms of promotion for our clients. Both DTC and B2B2C.
- Understand and drive the integration of copy and graphic design in support of enhancing the key messages and overall communication objectives for consumer communications.
- Partner with other roles, including writers, designers, creative directors and UX/UI as well as business team leads in the development of specific graphic design concepts and other creative elements for consumer engagement efforts, Product Development, and Account Management.
- Present creative copy ideas to internal clients.
- Ability to fluidly move across touch points to develop fully integrated campaigns.
- Experience leading the creative process, including creation of strategy and creative development resulting in the production of effective communications.
- Experience in developing multi-cultural consumer marketing material.
- Knowledge and experience working in a regulated industry (NCQA and URAC a plus).
- Writing with a variety of tones and voices, following style guides and reading level requirements
- Experience working with multiple clients at once.
- Category experience in consumer advertising, business-to-business, health care, retail, events, packaging development and the Internet.
- Collaboration with sales and marketing departments.
- Experience in orchestrating cross-functional teams for development of advertising and marketing communications.
- Product launch experience a plus.
- Experience working with management in a variety of functional areas.
- Proven track record of DTC successes.
- Demonstrated success in stewardship of brands and brand identities.
Required Work Experience
- 3+ years related work experience
- Experience as a consumer engagement copywriter in the DTC and B2B2C space, ideally in health care and/or health and wellness
- Related Bachelor’s degree or additional related equivalent work experience
- English or Marketing degree or equivalent experience