- Redmond, WA
- Job Terms:
- Open rates
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Karson Gries
Our vision is to continue to grow Forza into the top automotive entertainment brand in the world. We are currently looking for an Associate Producer to join our diverse team, working with our development team.
Producers are excellent communicators, problem solvers, and collaborators. We provide clarity and empower teams to make experiences players love. We are also pragmatists, process creators, and schedule owners.
A Producer is accountable for the team’s process. You’ll work with engineers, designers, and artists to bring high quality features to life. During development, a Producer uses metrics and good process to drive customer focus, team priorities, and coordinate deliverables across multiple disciplines to achieve team goals.
- Scrum – daily standups – execution, starting on time, running meeting to get updates from people on timelines, need to do this independently
- Backlog grooming/management – ensuring the backlog is in good shape, there need to be details in the stories, applying agile methodology
- Sprint Planning-Needs someone who can facilitate meetings, take notes, manage ADO tracking system (task list of what needs to be done), people who can report, communicate effectively, passionate about games, maybe someone who has an art or test background who wants to move into production (has an appetite for the associate producer role) Anyone who has worked in a Scrum or Agile development approach with a content or production background. Sometimes testers want to make the jump into production.
- Drive and support our UI/UX teams through our sprint planning process.
- Create and maintain the schedule; ensure the team is on track with their deliverables.
- Work with team leads to support feature teams through the various stages of game development, ensuring commitments are met on time and to the highest possible quality.
- Collaborate with stakeholders outside the immediate development team including licensing, marketing, and community management.
- Apply a customer-first mindset.
- Facilitate collaborative and effective communication between team members.
- Identify risks and drive the team towards successful resolution.
- Keep the team aware of deliverables and goals through all phases of development.
- Use inclusive behaviors – ensure all voices are heard, invite input from many perspectives, resolve disagreements, and be brave.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.