- Fully Remote in NY, Denver, Houston, LA, or San Diego
- Job Terms:
- Starts at $90/hr + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Caitlin Bair
- Design and execute custom research to identify the needs of users and advertisers.
- Design and conduct qualitative studies including usability sessions and in-depth interviews (both remote and in-person) for existing and future products.
- Design and conduct quantitative evaluative studies, such as competitive benchmarking, card sorts, tree tests and surveys.
- Advocate for the needs of our users across all levels of the organization.
- Synthesize and communicate research findings to inform business decisions through rich storytelling via presentations, reports, workshops and other creative approaches.
- Collaborate closely with other researchers, designers, product managers, data scientists, marketing managers and engineers across several different teams across the company to ensure the research you deliver is integrated into every aspect of the product across the app and provides a holistic view of our users.
- Ability to meet needs by delivering high quality insights in a fast-paced work environment.
- BA/BS degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Business, Psychology, Social Science or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in a product/user research setting.
- Demonstrated strong research skills, including research design, screening/recruiting, study moderation, both qualitative (IDIs, usability sessions, contextual inquiry, etc.) and quantitative (competitive benchmarking, tree-tests, card sorts, surveys) methodologies and analyses.
- Must have a high degree of expertise in using online research tools ( e.g., UserTesting, UserZoom, Lookback, dscout, Optimal Workshop) plus familiarity with prototyping and design software including Figma and Origami.
- Ability to meet ambitious deadlines and deliver high-quality work on schedule, including quickly turning around study plans and reports.
- Ability to collaborate actively as part of a cross-functional project team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be comfortable working on nascent technologies and in largely undefined problem spaces.
- Must be organized, able to act independently, and able to switch rapidly between different projects in a fast-paced environment.
- MS or PhD degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Business, Social Science or a related field.
- 7+ years of relevant experience in a product/user research setting.
- Advanced statistical analysis skills are a plus
- Track record of demonstrating excellent command of research questions within a given domain and of technical tools for the analysis of data within that domain.
- Experience leading research programs that create a large impact on product decisions.
- Experience in digital advertising or monetization areas
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
- Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Additional Perks: Paid Holidays + Sick Leave
- 5 paid holidays (New Year, Memorial, Independence, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas) + 2 floating holidays
- Up to 8 paid sick days (eligible to begin using on 91st day on assignment)