- Redmond, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Karson Gries
The Producer is accountable for delivery of art content such as characters, UI, and cinematics, and ensuring the team consistently delivers value to our players. The role’s primary responsibilities include using metrics to drive team priorities, coordinating deliverables across multiple teams, disciplines, and development partners, as well empowering the team to create visually stunning 3D content.
- Lead multiple scrum teams through our sprint planning process.
- Enter, track and communicate project capacity and velocity.
- Understand art workflow, tools and build systems across the studio.
- Work with art leads to direct their teams through the various stages of game development, ensuring commitments are met on time and to the highest possible quality.
- Create and maintain your area schedule; ensure teams are on track with their deliverables.
- Facilitate collaborative and effective communication between team members.
- Experience with any art production tracking software is beneficial.
- Keep the team aware of deliverables and goals through all phases of development.
- Demonstrated experience in a content production environment.
- Strong analytical mind and experience working with large amounts of data.
- Experience with Shotgrid (Shotgun) production software preferred.
- Proven ability to collaborate with creative leads to achieve production plans.
- Experience creating processes and driving results with internal & remote teams.
- 2-3+ year of experience as a producer with a track record of exceptional performance.
- Excellent risk identification skills, as well as risk mitigation.
- Capable of balancing a project’s production requirements within budget and staff limitations while ensuring high production values are never compromised.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and be a master at conflict resolution.
- Passion for making the best racing games in the world.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.