- Job Terms:
- $300,000 - $320,000
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Robin Legator
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY - GLOBAL HEAD OF CX STRATEGY
Are you a proven agent of digital transformation? Do you thrive in environments where you can make an immediate & influential impact?
Our client, is looking for a proven leader to be the next Head of Consumer Experience (CX) Strategy. This critical position will own, lead and provide the global CX Strategy and roadmap across their pharmaceutical products and its ecosystem while ensuring the alignment with the product roadmap, market and customers’ needs, and technical frameworks are met. The ideal individual will lead and deliver the end-to-end consumer experience strategy direction, roadmap and solutions for patients, customers and staffs to work seamlessly and easily across products and services. You collaborate effectively with a variety of business leaders, technology leaders, and other key stakeholders to develop innovative digital solutions that will make health care more accessible, more integrated and more reliable for users. You will identify and set CX strategy, envision complex UX ecosystems, and inspire teams to push the boundaries of what’s possible. You will possess a clear vision and the next generation digital health and patient experience efficaciously and pursue forward-thinking.
● Global leader responsible for all CX Strategy functions, department, and locations
● Influential leader representing CX Strategy across the business, including but not limited to all product and service development functions; responds to organizational changes as they occur
● Build a high performing team by selecting the best talent with a range of diverse backgrounds and experiences and giving team members responsibility and accountability, stepping back and allowing them to do their work; establish and exemplify leadership norms for the entire organization
● Reallocate people and resources appropriately to deliver on priorities under tight deadlines; responsible for managing a large team of CX Strategy employees and contractors
● Ensure CX Strategy team meets agreed upon milestones, mitigating risk and maximizing process efficiency
● Identify, mentor, and develop CX talent to empower the team to stay informed of changes in the industry, constantly learn and grow as CX Strategists
● Integrate CX Strategy within the Consumer Experience and digital development process and be an advocate for CX within Digital, partner organizations and stakeholder groups
● Affect deep levels of change in terms of how CX functions with its peers in Global Business Units, R&D, Corporate and Engineering
● Ability to communicate effectively with a large organization, leadership team, and individuals. Can flex and adapt to audiences at all levels and across stakeholders/partners
● Drive operational and execution excellence, while leading CX Strategy with human-centered and Digital – Global Consumer Experience
● Work closely with direct and indirect team members to define, document and maintain our overall user experience strategy, rollout, and operations for products and digital solutions.
● Possess a forward-thinking capacity and the demonstrated ability to motivate teams both inside and out the department to follow and invest in their ideas.
● Set the tone and vision for behaviors that align with company values, foster collaboration, achieve results, and are inclusive.
● Sets direction, shapes the organization, and manages resources (financial, people, technological, etc), in alignment with organizational vision and company priorities.
● Ultimate responsibility for developing internal talent within and recruiting top talent to the CX Strategy organization. This includes leading community facing aspects of the employee experience.
● Embody excellence in consumer experience at all levels. Represent the department at the highest levels within the company and influence product and service strategy direction.
● Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Design, HCI, MBA or related field. Master’s degree in relevant field a plus
● 15+ years building, managing and mentoring a team of UX strategists, including senior level at large global enterprise size creative/design management experience is a must
● 20+ years of experience in the strategic design planning and human-centered design of multi-device software/applications and platforms
● Solid understanding of how to create, measure and refine consumer experience strategy based on user behaviors, customer feedback and market data.
● Previous experience implementing a Human-Centered Design methodology in product development.
● Strong leadership skills enabling the team's creativity and drive to continually improve their work.
● Visionary with a portfolio that demonstrates the balance of business, user needs and analytics with quality execution is a must to be considered for this position
● Embody a strong and effective creative point of view inside the organization.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially as they relate to presenting, articulating and defending research and design decisions
● Familiarity with pharma/health technology is a plus.