- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jessica Dangott
Our client seeks a driven Associate Coordinator with strong creative and operational skills and experience with both artwork and video. This person should also have a passion for gaming, start-up environments, and an ability to learn new workflows quickly in order to help us to revolutionize the way this new content is created and delivered to millions of members across the globe.
Reporting to the Producer on the Product Creative Strategy team, the Associate Coordinator will support the Producer and Strategists in all stages of the artwork and AV creation workflow in order to launch games and in app stores. If you possess incredible organizational and communication skills, are an expert at multitasking, and use your left and right brain equally, this is the role for you!
● Build and maintain decks to support various stages of creative development
● QC artwork deliveries from internal and external designers/editors to ensure delivery on time and to spec
● Help collect and route assets between multiple internal and external teams
● Fill in trackers with links, dates, etc.
● 2+ years of experience in a fast-paced coordinator or operations role handling high volume deliveries
● Flexible with learning new concepts quickly and adapting to ever-changing workflows and deadlines
● Strong problem solving, organizational, and communication skills
● Equally left and right brained: tech savvy but with a strong creative eye
● Good attitude and sense of humor
● Knowledge of basic graphic design and video editing a plus
● Knowledge of Airtable and/or Monday.com a plus
Love television and movies? With over 9 million streaming customers in 100+ different countries, our client is shaping the future of global entertainment. They are focused on bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by creating and promoting original and exclusive content.
- A self-starter
- Naturally curious
- Able to quickly adapt to change
- Always looking for new ways improve
Then this could be the right opportunity for you!
Working for our client, you’ll enjoy
- A creative and fast-paced atmosphere
- Opportunities to work on industry leading projects
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks catered daily
- Commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.