- Remote (ONLY in Denver, New York, Houston, Los Angeles, San Diego)
- Job Terms:
- DOE + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jessica Dangott
The Creative Operations Team for Aquent's Client is a centralized team that is part of the Sound Design Organization. Creative Operations is responsible for bringing structure, efficiency and optimization to the audio production process and workflow. In addition to helping scale creative production, this team acts as the point of contact between Sound Design's creative team and cross-functional partners across Client's portfolio.
Creative Operations is looking for an experienced Associate Operations Producer to join this sound design team. As an Associate Operations Producer, you will guide projects through the entire project lifecycle making sure projects align with Client's values and align with sound design’s team anchors. Candidates must have a passion for sound, excellent attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills. The role requires support for creative-focused teams with a project management focus. Candidates must have the ability to collaborate closely with other team members, product groups, and vendors.
- Monitor, track, and support multiple projects and initiatives, both internally and cross-functionally
- Capable of adapting communication to collaborate with teams across a variety of disciplines
- Support all phases of operational focused projects through creation and maintenance of team-facing documentation
- Support the construction and refinement of project pipeline
- Execute in a fast-paced and highly fluid environment
- 2+ years of professional experience in creative production, audio production experience preferred
- Proficiency in Mac OS, including office tool
- Experience in Windows OS
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with project management methods
- Experience working in a task system, such as Jira, Asana, Trello, etc.
- Ability to work effectively in a remote environment
- Experience with creative-focused teams
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll: • Be part of their mission of community building • Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry • Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode • Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.