- Remote (only in Seattle, Baltimore, Boston, Houston, Los Angeles, San Diego)
- Job Terms:
- DOE + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jessica Dangott
The main function of this product marketing manager will be to run marketing activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, implementing sales plans and managing projects and programs.
This role will be performed in Pacific time zone hours, beginning at 8am PDT on workdays.
- Achieves marketing operational objectives by contributing marketing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Top 3 must-have HARD skills:
- Must have experience in product marketing (Go to market)
- Driving individual campaigns
- Consumer electronic & business, Hardware experience
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as the full Google Suite.
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- PMP certification is a plus but not mandatory.
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll: • Be part of their mission of community building • Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry • Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode • Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.