- Dallas, Texas
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Frank Penalver
The Corporate Communications team at TI has an immediate opening for a graphic designer to support graphic design and production work for our team in Dallas.
***This position is hybrid requiring you to go into the office 3 times a week. Offices are located in Dallas, Texas.
About this role:
- The graphic designer is a critical role that is responsible for maintaining brand consistency and effectiveness across a wide range of deliverables. The person in this role creates digital assets that tell a holistic, visual story about our brand to customers, employees and other audiences.
- The ideal candidate should be an efficient worker and effective time manager who has meticulous attention to detail and is skilled in graphic design.
• Manage high-volume, quick-turn graphic design projects, working with the project manager to ensure that each project is delivered on time and is high quality
• Manage project workflows to ensure timelines remain on schedule
• Manage multiple deadlines on numerous, concurrent projects
• Collaborate with graphic design team to bring forward ideas for making our brand more effective and consistent and communicating the competitive advantage of TI technology
• Design and layout collateral projects, size graphics, provide quality assurance, draw graphics to brand standards
• Prepare files for print or digital publication
• Ensure deliverables are in the proper format and file size
• Review and proofread all deliverables to ensure they are accurate and error free
• Contribute to creation and/ or improvement of workflows, processes and standardization of design
• Be comfortable presenting ideas and discussing/ideating graphic concepts
• 4-year bachelor degree in graphic design or related discipline
• 5+ years industry experience
• Mid-high level print (and/or web) projects and campaigns that demonstrate industry, conceptual and technical diversity
As a global company operating in 35 countries, Aquent’s client is first and foremost a reflection of its people. Their technology is at the heart of all things electronic. After all, there isn’t an electronic device on the planet that doesn’t require an analog chip and most require an embedded processor. This company has been honored for our innovation, people and commitment to doing what’s right.
Take advantage of great company perks such as:
- Onsite Starbucks
- Onsite Cafeteria
- Great work environment
- Continuous career opportunities
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.