- Remote, PST or CST time zone
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Mindy Totaro
*** You must be in PST timeframe to be considered for this position*** Candidates need to be experienced working with designers.
Who you are:
As a seasoned program manager, you have good knowledge of design and design processes. You have experience partnering with designers and stakeholders to drive ideas for innovative programs and processes, delivering successful projects end-to-end, managing deadlines and risks across multiple teams, communicating effectively to stakeholders, and working closely with your cross-functional teams. You have a proven track record of adapting approaches to fit a variety of customer needs and organizational constraints. You are very detail-oriented and organizationally savvy. You possess a high level of curiosity and the ability to drive through ambiguity using solid project management skills, the ability to influence with data-driven recommendations, and customer-oriented problem-solving abilities.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Developing valuable relationships across design, product, engineering, marketing, and leadership and serving as a dependable point of contact for the design team
- Introducing new ideas, new processes, and new tools to support and enhance efficient operation, creative work, and consistently high-quality execution
- Leading and collaborating with the team, partners, and leadership in key decision-making practices including: intake meetings, requirements gathering, scheduling, resource allocation, design activities, and coordination of teams and approval processes
- Proactively managing opportunities, risk, requirements, timelines, and resources to ensure product excellence
- Working with design leaders to develop and drive the tracking and reporting on design work and program initiatives and measure impact of design, both qualitatively and qualitatively
- Building and maintaining standards and systems for knowledge management (e.g. wikis, file repositories), and project management (e.g. intake, tracking and reporting)
- Managing programs transparently while advocating for and unblocking designers to enable their success
- 5+ years in program management, project management, UX producer, or similar role
- Master planner and flexible partner who can balance multiple competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Keen eye for detail, as well as the ability to zoom out and see the bigger picture
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Open and collaborative with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of taking end-to-end ownership and driving results
- Proficiency in a variety of project management tools (e.g.: Office, JIRA, SIM, etc.) and a willingness to identify new/better tools and ways of working
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.