- Remote from Menlo Park, Baltimore, Boston, Houston, Los Angeles, or San Diego
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Saraya Kohloff
The Communications role will draft team updates and communications shared at the org and leadership level. Reporting into the C-Suite, this role will ensure key updates and messages are published on a regular cadence with strategic messaging to drive adoption and knowledge for continuous improvement of the org. Additionally, this role will use change management principles to assess business readiness and use their skills to minimize risk, manage stakeholder alignment, develop communication strategies, and influence key decisions by leveraging quantitative and qualitative insights to drive organizational change in alignment with strategic objectives. This role will be responsible for correctly capturing on-brand tone and voice to drive alignment, adoption, and a culture change with their communications. Thinking creatively, they will tell a story and promote new internal initiatives with a clear and professional tone. Working closely with the Business Program Managers and L&D Team, this role will provide positioning on strategic messages and roadmap/timelines for internal communication campaigns.
- Writing and editing communication for organization-wide announcements, launches, and regular communication updates (posts, wikis, etc).
- Create a variety of content for platforms, ensuring quality, accuracy, and compelling storytelling that aligns with corporate messaging.
- Develop, gain alignment around, and then execute on complex culture and change management strategies and communications for large-scale projects, serving as the change expert on the project team
- Edit, proofread, or rewrite the existing copy as necessary.
- Ghostwriting communications on behalf of the team using the correct company tone, voice, and brand language.
- Develop strategic communication and timelines to drive alignment and key messages amongst multiple key leadership programs. Additionally, coaching team and leadership on the importance of strategic communication planning when needed.
- Champion diversity and inclusion and continuous learning internally and externally by approaching programming with learning, growth, diversity, equity and inclusion in mind.
- Collaborates with employees and leaders across all levels to build & execute on strategies with clear roles & responsibilities.
- Consult on best practices for learning, career development, and other programs.
- Design, support, and share incentive programs on behalf of the orgs and North Star initiatives in partnership with cross-functional stakeholders
- Align with workstream owners and leaders on implementation of programs to ensure support and provide input into program roadmaps
- Identify and prioritize operational gaps and strategies to address them with a focus on action and driving impact.
- 2+ years of experience as a program or project manager
- 3-5 years of experience in copywriting, communication, or other related fields.
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Communications, Organizational Development, Change Management, or related field preferred
- Demonstrated organization, planning, and prioritization experiences in a multi-tasked environment
- Experience in communications to a large audience
- Experience in collaboration and influencing
- Experience working with Marketing Professionals
- PMI certification or other related Program/Project Management Certification