- 100% remote, must work EST hours (9am-6pm)
- Job Terms:
- $62/hr + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Caitlin Bair
Our client is a global leader in delivering direct-to-consumer live and on demand video at scale, providing technology solutions for third-party clients to create custom over-the-top video experiences.
The Customer Acquisition team is tasked with driving new subscriber growth. The team is responsible for the planning, execution and optimization of user acquisition and performance marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate has a passion for the digital media landscape and understands the intricacies and unique attributes of every step in the marketing funnel. The successful candidate will bring a highly analytical, creative, and flexible growth mindset to the role, which will be critical to delivering breakthrough thinking for this channel.
- Implement paid search strategies to drive subscriber acquisition, conversion & efficiency
- Successfully apply paid search strategy within existing channels (i.e. AdWords, Bing, & Apple Ads)
- Contribute to strategy, campaign structure, optimizations, and ad copy development
- Continually optimize acquisition costs, return on ad spend, and overall engine, keyword and copy mix
- Expertise on campaign & bid management, keywords development, etc.
- Support ongoing landing page experimentation and testing
- Develop bidding strategy and rule development for efficient spending and optimization
- Recommend new paid search tactics, concepts, and approaches to inform broader marketing strategy
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment, supporting new products/businesses supported by a proven large-scale media property
- 2+ years paid search experience
- Certification in AdWords and Apple Search Ads preferred
- In-app campaigns (UAC and Apple Search ads) experience preferred
- Hands on experience with DoubleClick suite (i.e. DoubleClick Search, DCM) preferred
- Must have experience with direct response campaigns
- Global SEM campaign management experience a plus
- Experience in managing campaigns in multiple languages
- Highly skilled in all Microsoft Office Products especially Excel
- Ability to strategically assess opportunities and make data driven decisions resulting in tangible improvements in performance
- Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
- Sense of humor and desire to have fun!
- Required Education Bachelors, or equivalent work experience
This legendary company has entertained, informed and inspired people around the globe for over 90 years. Named one of Forbes top companies to work for year over year, this is where dreams really do come true.
Whether you’re looking to create, support business growth and development, work behind-the-scenes on your favorite TV shows or upcoming movies, or anything in-between, this is your opportunity to start the next chapter of your career story and help create the exhilarating experiences this company is known for worldwide.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.