- Mountain View, CA; San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Marly Caro
Location: Mountain View preferred, open to Bay Area // Onsite: Tues, Wed, Thur // Remote: Mon, Fri
*The mamager prefers candidates in Mountain View. However is open to the Bay Area as well. This is a hybrid (office days Tues, Weds, & Thurs)*
A multi-method User Experience (or Human Factors) Researcher dedicated to UX studies and ML data collection of the whole area of input and sensing: touchflow, backtap, stylus, and touch performance (scrolling, tapping, press, deep touch, false touch).
- In collaboration with a team of research scientists, engineers, and designers to formulate product R&D problems into research studies.
- Design and select corresponding research methods.
- Execute, analyze, and summarize user studies.
- Present or publish findings and insights that lead to next generation features, products or scientific knowledge.
- M.A/M.S. in Human Factors, Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, or other related fields or equivalent practical experience.
- 1+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience with one or more of the following methods: usability studies, A/B testing, qualitative usability testing, user interviews, surveys.
- Detail-oriented and ability to work independently on a variety of tasks.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Can prioritize time between multiple projects, and be flexible by adapting to changing schedules and different projects.
- Ph.D. in Human Factors, Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, or other related fields.
- Strong knowledge of experimental design and statistical analysis.
- Experience in conducting research in one or more of the following areas: Touch, Input Stylus, Input Text, Input UI
A giant in the Tech Industry, this company's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. This company is committed to continuing to make diversity, equity, and inclusion part of everything they do—from how they build their products to how they build their workforce. Consistently named one of Forbes top employers, this company works hard to attract, retain and progress the best Talent.
A career here gives you the opportunity to be part of something bigger:
Expanding Opportunity - Providing people with information, tools and services to help them build knowledge, fuel curiosity, and unlock opportunity.
Protecting Users - Keeping billions of people safer online.
Including all Voices - Building a world where progress, equitable outcomes, diversity, and inclusion can be realities both inside and outside our workplace.
Responding to Crisis - Helping those affected by crisis through products, people and partners.
Advancing Sustainability - Unifying practices, partnerships, and products around a single mission — to foster sustainability at scale.
Are you ready to join the journey?
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.