- Playa Vista, CA
- Job Terms:
- $60/hr + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Caitlin Bair
Location: Must be local to Playa Vista - onsite 3 days per week, remote 2 days per week.
Brand Marketing team is looking for a strategic and creatively savvy brand marketing manager to join our team and lead brand work for one of our major brands . This entails translating the brand platform into creative strategies and go-to-market plans to grow the brands’ equity and drive business growth. You will co-develop global campaigns, ensure creative excellence and consistency across all touchpoints and own relationships with cross functional teams and external agency partners. You will also contribute to planning 2023 brand strategy.
You are a fast mover, ambiguity lover, problem solver, innovative thinker and team player that is passionate about building brands and developing strong creative campaigns.
- Develop brand and creative strategies to engage our consumer audience with the brand and bring the foundational brand platform to life.
- Creative development and production of brand campaigns, programs and activations tailored to different audiences, markets and business needs by working cross functionally and with external agency partners.
- Ensure creative excellence and consistency in brand visual identity, brand messaging and communications across all touchpoints (Above The Line, Below The Line, Owned & Operated channels).
- Partner closely with key marketing cross functional team members and external agency partners to ensure alignment on key milestones across the creative/campaign development process.
- Use your creative judgment in evaluating the work coming across the creative/campaign dev process to keep the overall project on track.
- Own and operate your remit with rigor, precision and through proactive communication so all XFNs and stakeholders are not only aware of progress being made but issues that require immediate resolution.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience 6-9 years of experience in brand marketing for a consumer brand and/or creative agency working with global clients.
- Experience in developing and launching global brands & brand campaigns in a fast paced and changing environment, driving cross-functional team efforts & alignment.
- Thrives in ambiguity and working across multiple teams on complex but creative initiatives.
- Strategic skills and experience in brand building, brand platforms and product positioning.
- Outstanding creative judgment.
- Ability to guide creative development and activations with external agency partners and internal teams.
- Ability to think through complex problems and architectures, design frameworks and solve less than straightforward scenarios with creativity and strategic thinking.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to comfortably interface with all levels of management, communicate cross-functionally in a structured and clear manner, drive projects forward and to influence outcomes.
- Passion for the tech industry.
- High attention to detail and solution-oriented problem solving skills, high learning agility.
A giant in the Tech Industry, this company's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. This company is committed to continuing to make diversity, equity, and inclusion part of everything they do—from how they build their products to how they build their workforce. Consistently named one of Forbes top employers, this company works hard to attract, retain and progress the best Talent.
A career here gives you the opportunity to be part of something bigger:
Expanding Opportunity - Providing people with information, tools and services to help them build knowledge, fuel curiosity, and unlock opportunity.
Protecting Users - Keeping billions of people safer online.
Including all Voices - Building a world where progress, equitable outcomes, diversity, and inclusion can be realities both inside and outside our workplace.
Responding to Crisis - Helping those affected by crisis through products, people and partners.
Advancing Sustainability - Unifying practices, partnerships, and products around a single mission — to foster sustainability at scale.
Are you ready to join the journey?
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.