- Silicon Valley, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Casey Atizado
Great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences. The Ad Platform Design Team develops products that support individuals and businesses with advertising services across the clients ecosystem. These tools are used by Developers, Agencies, Resellers, and Publishers and are used to create and manage ad campaigns. To compliment these offerings, the team will design tools and products supporting business of all sizes to succeed in the marketplace and continue to grow and expand.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Design Producer to support the Ad Platform Design team with the enhancement and creation of tools that support business operations, key functions, and activities. This person will collaborate with the Design Manager and other Producers to provide overall team and project leadership . They will work closely with the design team and cross- functional partners to define project requirements, clarify design goals, lead design reviews, and ensure a quality release of the final product.
• 5+ years as a producer in software design, digital or creative agency experience preferred
• Experienced in consumer software development and product lifecycle
• Thorough understanding of UX/UI ideation, execution, and delivery processes
• Understanding of desktop and native mobile design best practices
• Thorough understanding of integrating design, business, marketing, engineering and
stakeholder teams to clarify project requirements, define design goals and strategy,
execution, and delivery processes.
• Keen ability to grasp complexity quickly and to focus on key issues.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to adapt to constant change.
• A passion for the client, its products, and its customers.
We believe design matters. Design has always been at the heart of our clients company. The Design Producer will play a big part in upholding these values and driving innovation and creativity though our design work. We strive for a strong eye and passion for design with a strong attention to detail, resourcefulness, adaptability, creativity, and being results oriented with high energy and a positive outlook. This is a fast-paced team focused on complex design challenges. This position works closely with many other teams and will be an advocate for user experience.
• Manage cross functional relationships and partnerships while representing design team
• Lead design brainstorms and workshops
• Run meetings and design reviews. Gather key ideas, decisions, issues, and action items in meeting notes.
• Track and report project health on a weekly basis, including communicating status and impending or projected results.
• Negotiate priorities for the design team given limited resources and an aggressive schedule.
• Ensure timely handoff of design specs to engineering.
• Review builds to ensure design integrity has remained intact during implementation.
• Constantly improve processes and communications in an ever-changing, fast-paced working environment.
You might be a good addition to the team if you
• Want to be on a team where design and user experience is represented and defended.
• Want to work on a team where the best ideas win regardless of source.
• Want to work on a team where trust, sharing and healthy debate is the norm.
• Want to be on a team that works closely, collaboratively, and cooperatively with one another to achieve our common goals.
• Want to work on a team that develops effective processes that ensure success.
• Want to work on a team that eats together.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Resource Manager checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)