- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jessica Dangott
As a Research Assistant, you'll have the opportunity to support our research activities in developing innovative, user-friendly, best-of-breed products. We are looking for individuals who have excellent communication skills, are diligent, detail-oriented, and can work fairly independently. May include some travel.
- This person will need to be able to test our products in real life, including evaluating production maps navigation (must have drivers license and access to a car to perform this task).
- Assisting with user testing preparation activities.
- Running usability testing sessions.
- Administering questionnaires, surveys, and interviews.
- Analyzing and interpreting both qualitative and quantitative data.
- Creating findings and recommendation reports from user studies.
- Creating highlight videos/screenshots.
- Bachelor's Degree required - preferably in Information Systems, Human Computer Interaction, Computer Science, Psychology, or Human Factors.
- 5 or more years of prior experience with research or data analysis
- Proficiency with G Suite & spreadsheets Excellent analytical skills
- Attention to detail Demonstrated ability to prioritize & manage multiple tasks efficiently
- Ability to quickly adapt to change and deal with ambiguity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills Strong sense of responsibility
List of extra skills that would be nice to have but are not required to be successful in the position:
- M.A./M.S. (in progress or completed) in Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, or other field emphasizing human behavior, or related work experience
- Interest in general research and/or user research methods
- Detail-oriented and ability to work independently on a variety of tasks
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Can work independently and prioritize time between multiple projects, and be flexible by adapting to changing schedules and different projects
- Technical aptitude, familiarity with basic graphic and video editing tools preferred
A giant in the Tech Industry, this company's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. This company is committed to continuing to make diversity, equity, and inclusion part of everything they do—from how they build their products to how they build their workforce. Consistently named one of Forbes top employers, this company works hard to attract, retain and progress the best Talent.
A career here gives you the opportunity to be part of something bigger:
Expanding Opportunity - Providing people with information, tools and services to help them build knowledge, fuel curiosity, and unlock opportunity.
Protecting Users - Keeping billions of people safer online.
Including all Voices - Building a world where progress, equitable outcomes, diversity, and inclusion can be realities both inside and outside our workplace.
Responding to Crisis - Helping those affected by crisis through products, people and partners.
Advancing Sustainability - Unifying practices, partnerships, and products around a single mission — to foster sustainability at scale.
Are you ready to join the journey?
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.