- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Carin Wallace
As a production designer for this wearable device, you will partner with a multidisciplinary design team to create visual assets for Marketing and Customer Service teams and will also be responsible for customizing and delivering production assets for mobile app and device products. This role will work with program leads and senior designers to contribute to core experiences, grow our framework libraries and expand our visual style and language.
- Develop visual designs, storyboards, mockups, prototypes, and more to communicate visual ideas and deliver production assets.
- Visual communications and storytelling to assist in creation of presentations.
- Grow our pattern and component libraries by assisting production and asset management teams with libraries, sticker sheets, and documentation.
- Collaborate with senior-level designers on projects and grow your craft by sharing your approach, participating in crits, and engaging in formal reviews .
- This role requires a detail-oriented self-starter, who can execute against several work streams in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
- Must be proactive in collaborating with a wide variety of partners.
- Experience in Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, and other design tools.
- Experience and knowledge leading creation of Components, Component Instances, Styles, and Libraries in Figma.
- Provide portfolio examples to show and demonstrate proficiency of design system methodologies and principles Excellent collaboration, positive attitude, and communication skills.
- BA/BS/BFA in Design (Graphic, Product, Industrial, Architecture, Fine Art) or a related field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience working across/defining large web and mobile platforms and/or design systems.
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary UX and/or product teams (motion, interaction, UX research, engineering, UX writer) on technical implementation.
- Experience implementing design systems across a range of platforms in an iterative software development environment.
A giant in the Tech Industry, this company's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. This company is committed to continuing to make diversity, equity, and inclusion part of everything they do—from how they build their products to how they build their workforce. Consistently named one of Forbes top employers, this company works hard to attract, retain and progress the best Talent.
A career here gives you the opportunity to be part of something bigger:
Expanding Opportunity - Providing people with information, tools and services to help them build knowledge, fuel curiosity, and unlock opportunity.
Protecting Users - Keeping billions of people safer online.
Including all Voices - Building a world where progress, equitable outcomes, diversity, and inclusion can be realities both inside and outside our workplace.
Responding to Crisis - Helping those affected by crisis through products, people and partners.
Advancing Sustainability - Unifying practices, partnerships, and products around a single mission — to foster sustainability at scale.
Are you ready to join the journey?
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.