- Washington, DC; Remote
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Marly Caro
The Marketing Strategy & Integrated Planning Manager will provide ongoing support to the team responsible for developing and executing marketing campaigns that drive viewership, awareness, engagement, awards recognition, and brand affinity for branded content across platforms. The role will work closely with Coordinators, Managers and Directors across the organization to manage campaign strategy, deliverables, and timelines. The role will provide support on a variety of projects for multiple campaigns, simultaneously, working with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure campaign milestones are achieved on time and aligned with strategy and agreed-upon goals and budgets. The position will work closely with the creative, media, social/digital and PR teams to help manage various campaign needs.
- Support and/or manage the integrated campaign development process, providing support for tentpoles and priorities. Support Director or serve as the day-to-day strategy contact on all designated campaigns from inception through to execution.
- Contribute to campaign strategy and manage projects & timelines.
- Contribute to integrated campaign collaboration across platforms. Plus ensuring clear communication of priorities, messaging and goals.
- Manage strategic brief development in collaboration with key stakeholders across all divisions (programming, scheduling, marketing, creative etc.).
- Determine timelines, set meetings, prepare agendas and facilitate communication between all relevant teams/stakeholders.
- Create presentations that articulate marketing plans and ideas to the larger teams and internal and external stakeholders.
- Present and communicate marketing strategy, campaign goals and execution of plan with internal departments, and when needed, senior executives.
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure that marketing strategy, objectives and execution are cohesive across all marketing and creative assets and messaging.
- Minimum of 6+ years relevant experience in a marketing or project management role. Knowledge of cable industry and/or advertising agency experience preferred.
- Must be a strong project manager who is organized with attention to detail and deadlines
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible, collaborative, and approachable
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Note: There could be potential travel between DC, NY and LA.
This legendary company has entertained, informed and inspired people around the globe for over 90 years. Named one of Forbes top companies to work for year over year, this is where dreams really do come true.
Whether you’re looking to create, support business growth and development, work behind-the-scenes on your favorite TV shows or upcoming movies, or anything in-between, this is your opportunity to start the next chapter of your career story and help create the exhilarating experiences this company is known for worldwide.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.