- Los Angeles, (partial on-site)
- Job Terms:
- $50.00 hourly with benefits available
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tamira Imondi
We are hiring a Technical Designer for a global sports and footwear & Lifestyle sustainable brand located in Los Angeles, CA. This will be a hyrbid remote and on-site role. Must be located in the LA market to be considered.
Technical Designer Overview:
As the Technical Designer, you will oversee all aspects of technical design to ensure accuracy of product measurements, quality, construction, and fit.
• Oversee all aspects of technical design for every collection and develop a fit comment document for all garment components, including fit, fabric, construction, stitch, and trim
• Measure garments accurately to identify any fit issues and execute fit comments efficiently to remain on schedule with production
• Participate in fit sessions, provide recommendations, note call-outs, and log critiques to accurately and efficiently address all issues
• Provide grading guidelines to vendors after fit approval to ensure quality consistency and collaborate with internal and external partners
• Approve samples for production after a thorough evaluation of fit, measurement, pattern shaping, hanger appeal, and functionality
Technical Designer Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proven technical design experience
• Proficient with Adobe Illustrator
Please email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com for consideration
Our client strives to be the global leader in the sporting goods industry with brands built on a passion for sports and a sporting lifestyle. They are committed to continuously strengthening brands and products to improve their competitive position. Their strategic focus is on increasing brand credibility, elevating the experience for their consumers, and pushing the boundaries in sustainability. The execution of their strategy is enabled by a mindset of innovation across all dimensions of their business as well as their digital transformation.