- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jessica Dangott
Our client is looking for a Content Strategist to manage updates across their Business Help Center and other education channels for the company's business tools. The ideal candidate is a strong writer and editor with experience in digital content management and content strategy. They will be experienced at hands-on drafting and editing in a CMS, content structuring and proactive problem solving. They will be a skilled communicator who can effectively use a variety of business communication tools to get the information they need and provide progress updates to stakeholders.
- Create, edit and publish content for the company's Business Help Center in simple, jargon-free language using the company voice to accurately capture how to use our business tools.
- Execute Help Center content strategy for product changes while managing feedback from cross-functional stakeholders including marketing, technical and business roles
- Consistently deliver content that meets or exceeds company quality standards
- Meet tight publishing deadlines with high attention to detail
Minimum skills and experience:
- 3 years’ experience of digital content writing and management, including using a CMS and HTML
- Experienced in working with cross-functional stakeholders to produce public-facing content
Preferred skills and experience
- Writing technical or educational guides for consumers or businesses
- Experience within a global technology company or digital-focused industry
- Knowledgeable about marketing or communications industries
- Bachelor's Degree required
Work is remote but must be based in Baltimore, MD; Boston, MA; Houston, TX; Los Angeles, CA; or San Diego, CA
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
- Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.