- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jessica Dangott
The main function of a content strategist is to partner with product managers, researchers and product marketers to plan and create the content for the Business Help Center and other education channels for the company's business tools.
- Create, edit and publish content for company's Business Help Center in simple, jargon-free language using company's voice to accurately capture how to use our business tools.
- Execute Help Center content strategy for product changes while managing feedback from cross-functional stakeholders including marketing, technical and business roles
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, product marketers and engineers to serve a global content audience.
- Promote content strategy throughout the company and in the broader community of design and content professionals.
- Share work and give feedback to teammates.
- Meet tight publishing deadlines with high attention to detail
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to interpret, analyze and evaluate given information relative to content techniques.
- Self motivated with persuasive, enthusiastic and customer service oriented personality.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Experienced in working with cross-functional stakeholders to produce public-facing content.
- Bachelors degree required.
Work is remote but must be based in Baltimore, MD; Boston, MA; Houston, TX; Los Angeles, CA; San Diego, CA; or Bay area
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
- Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.