- Fully Remote but must be local to the Bay Area
- Job Terms:
- $32.87 + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Caitlin Bair
Our client is seeking a Marketing Associate for its Partnership team who is passionate about social media, online advertising, technology, analytics, and driving measurable results. You will be shaping the technology used to launch, optimize, and scale global marketing campaigns through online channels such as Email, Ads, and In-product upsells to reach creators at scale. Constantly evolving, you are driven to look for newer, better ways to do things and are always chasing after the next big idea.
The person will be responsible for end-to-end execution of marketing campaigns including quality assuring (QA) all digital marketing campaigns prior to launch to ensure high quality marketing effectiveness for our customers. This includes multi-channel campaigns across email, FB Ads and on-platform channels. This could also extend to basic landing page QA.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing channels (e.g. FB Ads, SEM, email marketing, display, etc.) with intuition to optimize for performance.
- High level of detail-oriented
- Experience working with cross-functional partners & across regions with project management
- Experience working independently and driving initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to manage many tasks with strict deadlines
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication
- Ability to understand large digital marketing systems (e.g. Marketo, Responsys, PowerEditor, Abobe Marketing Cloud)
- Trouble shoot and resolve bugs within marketing system
Work is remote but must be based in Silicon Valley.
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
- Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.