- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Christie Bridges
Looking for art director consultant to join our collaborative fast paced team environment - working on hair care category for a large consumer brand. Our team’s objective is to help provide 360 oversights of the brands, linking messaging and visual aspects across all consumer facing touchpoints. We work hands-on to create materials from concept through production, designing with high professional standards for quality, consistency, and attention to detail. The work will encompass product packaging design and adaptations, promotional displays, permanent merchandising, digital direction.
Your individual focus will be primarily package design and adaptation, pre-production, promotional display design with occasional work on digital.
Product Packaging 60%: package design and adaptation, renderings, artwork development, retouching, artwork file preparation, artwork approval, pre-production, and technical printing knowledge.
Promotional Display 30%: Display design, rendering, artwork file preparation, artwork approval and basic pre-production knowledge.
Permanent Merchandising 5%: Permanent display design vision renderings, aisle fins
Digital 5%: Collaborate with team members for E-Com content creation, and adaptation of online assets, photoshoot direction and retouching
Required computer skills:
1. Adobe Illustrator (high)
2. Adobe Photoshop (high)
3. Adobe In-Design (moderate)
4. Adobe Acrobat (moderate)
Additional Skills Needed:
• A positive attitude with problem solving abilities
• Organized and efficient file management with excellent attention to detail in complex projects
• Ability to manage time and resources, juggling long term projects with day-to-day creative requests to meet the needs of various groups
• Collaborate with multiple internal / cross-functional teams including marketing and development
• Manage & direct outside vendors
• Presentation of work meetings
• Strong written communication