- Remote in Bay Area, San Diego, Los Angeles, Houston, Baltimore OR Boston
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Caitlin Bair
This person will own the publicly streamed event (~20-40’), which may consist of, but is not limited to: A keynote with product announcements from VP Maria Smith, opening words from a Client executive, a panel discussion with community leaders.
- Source and be the primary relationship owner with a creative and/or production agency
- Work with the agency and CreativeX to create a visual identity for the event
- Develop the strategy and measurement goals for the event, which will include internal stakeholder alignment and presentations to marketing and product leadership
- Also includes audience development: who is our target audience for creative, for channel marketing, etc.
- Oversee the event promotion channel marketing strategy, which may include:
- House Ads
- In-product channels such as QPs, notifications
- Channel marketing strategy, measurement, reportingMeasurement and reporting of the event
- Requires working closely with marketing and product leadership to align on goals, and then partnering closely with DS on a measurement plan (e.g. developing an on-platform survey)
- Owning the go-to-market strategy and workback plan
- Work with Comms to develop the event narrative based on the strategy and goals
- Partner with XFN and keep them informed and involved in reviews.
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
- Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.