- New York, NY (remote)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lindsay DesRochers
Aquent has an EXCITING opportunity for a Senior Experience Designer!
JUNIOR CANDIDATES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED - must have a minimum of 5-years experience
While this position is 100% remote, our client is preferring candidates come from certain locations: (Remote: EST time zone hours)
- Boston, MA
- New York, NY
- Atlanta, GA
- Chicago, IL
- Dallas, TX
- Florham Park, NJ
In order to be considered for this opportunity you must:
- Be authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship at any point during the assignment
- Be able to work Eastern Time Zone hours
- Be able to showcase your work thru an online website and must include at least 2 Case Studies
Senior UX Designers contribute to digital product design efforts and solve complex business challenges under the supervision of an experienced designer or manager. They work independently based on strategic direction, require limited direction, and provide recommendations and influence strategic decision making.
This role supports one or more of businesses products.
- Collaborate with UX team members and product, business and technology partners to ensure shared understanding of business and user goals
- Create UX flows and wireframes with input from senior designers
- Create prototypes for usability testing and work with more senior team members to define customer personas and user flows.
- Collaborate with senior designers and managers to design and define breakthrough user experiences, drawing inspiration from research, user goals, and the world around you
- Work with our copy, visual design and accessibility teams to ensure all work is compliant with our brand, copy and accessibility guidelines.
- 5-7 years of experience in UX design
- Strong portfolio of work including examples of mobile web, desktop and app experiences
- Ability to conceptualize, design, and deliver experiences.
- Ability to communicate user needs and demonstrate how proposed designs solve those to internal team and other stakeholders.
- Ability to collaborate with designers, strategists, managers, and technologists
- Ability to present to senior stakeholders and build support UX work initiatives (Ability to direct the work of others)
- Knowledge of user-centered design philosophy and process
- Hands on experience with wire framing and prototyping tools
- Attention to detail and passion for excellence
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and other web technologies
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Information Design, Interaction Design, Product Design, Human Factors or equivalent/relevant work experience.
- Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
- Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
- Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
- This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Check our Benefits out. Up to 85% subsidy