- Silicon Valley, CA
- Job Terms:
- Daily Rate- DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Casey Atizado
Content strategy is concerned with how we plan, make, prioritize, connect and measure content. This includes everything from front-end elements such as videos and webpages to back-end elements including site taxonomy and metadata. The Content Strategist will act as a key partner for Interactive creative teams, helping development of content, continually improving the content user experience, and ensuring alignment to needs of the brand and business. They will facilitate the Brand, Interactive, Cross-Functional and Project Management working relationship to bring product and business strategy to life within Interactive deliverables.
• 7+ years experience in content marketing, strategy, or user experience.
• Deep understanding of content, UX, and how they support business and brand strategy.
• Fluency in understanding and leveraging analytics to inform content strategy and performance measurement.
• Skilled at crafting strategies for both long-form content and real-time (immediate) content, along with distribution strategies and tactics (both digital and in-store).
• Ability to clearly articulate the business goal behind the creation of a piece or series of content.
• Ability to develop and train cross-functional teams and leadership on content strategy, creation and distribution.
• Experience in connections planning or working with connection planners.
• Demonstrated success collaborating with senior leadership and cross-functional teams.
• Leadership skills required to define and manage a set of goals involving diverse contributors and content types.
• Responsible for creation, communication, execution, and governance of Interactive content strategy, including goals, performance metrics, and how content serves user and business needs.
• Collaborate across teams on development and evolution of deliverables including content strategy, content management strategy, measurement frameworks, competitive and market content analysis, editorial calendars, content audits and performance analysis.
• Collaborate across the organization to understand and position the work based on business priorities, key messages, historic performance and value propositions.
• Support content experiences across platforms and drive integration of content into comprehensive digital experiences to enable cross-marketing and avoid duplication of efforts.
• Work cross-functionally to develop common language and understanding of success metrics.
• Work with teams to assess progress towards content goals, realigning as needed.
• Partner with internal teams to leverage existing content to achieve strategic goals while assessing need for development of new content to meet new opportunities.
• Work across teams to evolve best practices, processes, and methodologies for content creation, maintenance, and archiving.
• Guide the development of the content strategy practice in partnership with leadership.
• Bachelor's degree preferred
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Resource Manager checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)